Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Galaxy Buds Pro allergic reaction

(Topic created on: 13-05-2021 09:41 PM)
LiamBrown
Journeyman
Options

Sorry everyone I know this has been covered multiple times but I too am experiencing severe reactions to the Buds Pro earbuds, I have had to have ear drops prescribed by my Doctor in order to reduce the pain and discomfort.

My question is, has anyone had any positive feedback from Samsung or any indication as to what they are doing about it. It is quite obviously not isolated incidents and is a real issue. I see on most of the posts I have read the admin are happy to accept private messages but no information is available as to what happens after a message is sent, if in fact anything at all other than a standard response that it has been passed on?

18 REPLIES 18
MrGubby
Journeyman
Options
They replied to my DM asking for contact info, serial numbers & how long I'd had the problem. Only contacted them at beginning of week and heard nothing else yet.
LiamBrown
Journeyman
Options
Yeah that seems to be the response I have seen elsewhere and then no further information. Hopefully you will have more luck, could I please ask you let me know of any progress you are able to make
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
0 Likes
LiamBrown
Journeyman
Options
Based on that I'm not holding much hope for a resolution!
0 Likes
Blind_Marv
Pathfinder
Options
I too had this problem. However I resolved it by replacing the tips with memory foam ones. Amazon has a good selection. I also find them a better fit.
Sam_UK
Options

@LiamBrown: I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. I have sent you a private message to request some details. Please can you take a look by tapping on your profile at the top of the screen > Messages, and reply at your earliest convenience, so we can get this raised for you?

0 Likes
Darkangelxox
Apprentice
Options
I also have had several ear infections since starting to use these only put 3 and 2 together when I used pro again last night and already have discharge and scabs in the ear in used it in.... so painful and uncomfortable the old buds never caused this problem and I used them alot !!!
LiamBrown
Journeyman
Options
I too have never had any issues with other earbuds of any sort, nor any silicone tips, it has got to be the materials the buds themselves are made from
MrGubby
Journeyman
Options
I had Samsung CS on the phone this evening, lots of questions but no attempt to avoid the issue. They're arranging for collection of the buds for investigation, just need to see where we go from there ...