Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I able to disable notifications on my Galaxy Watch 4 while exercising?

(Topic created on: 21-02-2022 09:24 PM)
jamman
First Poster
Options
Sometimes when I'm doing my reps at the gym, I get a vibration on my watch from a notification - which at the time I think it signals the end of my set. I've tried turning on DND, but all that does is silence the notifications, and the vibration during exercise.

I don't believe it is possible to change this setting, but what would be great is the option to silence only the notifications during exercise, that could perhaps come with the next update?
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@jamman: I'm not sure if this will help, however please head to Settings > Notifications > Show Phone Notifications On Watch, to set the conditions for receiving notifications while you're wearing the Watch 4. The option doesn't exist to mute notifications while an exercise or activity is selected, but your current method of enabling Do Not Disturb should do the trick for you. To enable this setting quickly and easily, swipe downwards from the top of the watch screen to access the Quick Panel, and tap the circle with a horizontal line through it. You can also enable Theatre Mode, or Bedtime Mode, from here, which will have the same effect of muting notifications. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes