Leeannmc82
Apprentice
Options

15534554541793385546247516886241.jpg

43 REPLIES 43
thunderkats
Explorer
Options
I find this to be untrue changing strap helps much better samsung need to do something about the plastic straps that come with their watches as there are a lot of people having the same issue
thunderkats
Explorer
Options
Although you say this could be an allergic reaction dont you think its incoincidental that theres so many people having the same issue
LozzaC46
Apprentice
Options

Why pay £250+ for a watch to either not wear it or pay more money to get another strap? 

bmull32
Student
Options

There seem to be an AWFUL LOT of users experiencing this issue. Seems like Samsung should do something to address it other than "wash and dry the band or buy another band". I'm here because, surprise, I'm having the same issues.

LozzaC46
Apprentice
Options

As anyone signed or been asked to sign a waiver from samsung?

I've refused and written to chief financial officer to discuss same

0 Likes
PaulaT1975
Apprentice
Options

Never again will I buy another Samsung product. They were an absolute nightmare to deal with. It took 9 months of failed collections (5 in total). Then in the end, the courier "lost" my watch that was on route to phone repair company. To be honest they did me a, favour. After a further 3 months of pursuing the phone repair Company I got a full refund.  I have since bought a Garmin and not looked back... I replaced my phone this year too with P30 Pro also.  I was always a huge fan of Samsung but not after that experience. 

PaulaT1975
Apprentice
Options
No I havent, sorry
0 Likes
NoelleC
First Poster
Options

Agreed! This makes me feel better (I mean, not with the product, but in feeling validated, at least). I've always had sensitive skin, so I thought it was just me. I went several weeks without wearing it, and after just 20 minutes of wearing it again, the rash came back.

LozzaC46
Apprentice
Options

Doesn't matter if you have sensitive skin. The fact is you have a very expensive watch that you can't wear, and Samsung don't care. They should have a warning with so many suffering from irritation its a VERY common fault with their product not the wearer.

Moisemust
Student
Options

Same here. Actually as a former Apple fanboy I never liked Samsung, and as I was still on Android 2 months ago when I bought the galaxy watch I didn't bother buying an Apple Watch as I know it's not compatible with android. I thought it must not be that bad as many people buy Samsung products. Actually I always was allergic to plastic wristbands in cheap watches (you know the ones you get for like €10 or not much more), hence why i always buy watches with metallic wristbands. I will go to the Samsung store here in Paris and try to get a free metallic band or any kind of commercial gesture.A03C410A-D620-44E6-8D24-D090B93B3E04.jpeg