Leeannmc82
Apprentice
Options

15534554541793385546247516886241.jpg

43 REPLIES 43
Sora_Takenouchi
Apprentice
Options

Fact of the matter is that you shouldn't have to buy a new strap when the factory one is causing physical damage to you. I plan on contacting my carrier today to see if they'll send me one on behalf of Samsung. 

PaulaT1975
Apprentice
Options
Its not the strap that's the issue. Its caused from the sensor. I tried wearing my watch a little looser and it helps a bit!! My rash is the exact same as yours!!
It drove me mad... i hope u get it sorted 😁
LozzaC46
Apprentice
Options

have exactly same problem  almost like a burn! Have had a fitbit or nearly 3 yes, no problem. Had my Samsung less than a week and my wrist is marked!!

Need a solution

KirstyG
Expert
Options

Hey @LozzaC46, we’d like to look into this. Can you send me a PM please?

Lugetti
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem. Wrist has become very sore. Tried a different strap and that didn't help. It seems silly to suggest not wearing the watch to see if that helps, as that defeats the object of having it!

As a previous poster said, I had a fitbit for years and never had a problem. Had the galaxy for about a month, so very disappointed. 

thunderkats
Explorer
Options

I found the watch strap was burning my wrist I message Samsung and got no reply I ended up ordering a metal strap of Amazon 

0 Likes
thunderkats
Explorer
Options
I wish you luck when I went to a samsung store I just got a blank expression from them....
0 Likes
thunderkats
Explorer
Options
Try a metal strap
0 Likes
thunderkats
Explorer
Options
Order a metal strap
0 Likes
thunderkats