Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALLERGIC REACTION TO GALAXY BUDS PRO

(Topic created on: 17-11-2021 08:15 AM)
LucasCM
Journeyman
Options
Guys, After a year wearing my buds pro, I developed an allergy to it. Every time I put them on, my ears get sore and painful, the skin starts to crust and I lose temporarily a bit of my hearing. Has anyone else developed those symptoms?
13 REPLIES 13
Yojimbo3964
Journeyman
Options
Contact samsung support as this is a well known problem, they will refund you.
0 Likes
StephK1
Options

Hey @LucasCM! If you are based in the UK, please get in touch directly by sending a PM to @Sam_UK or using the contact details on the Contact Us page, here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/ 

0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Yes my skin inside my ears is really flakey after using the ear buds. 🙄
0 Likes
paddy12
Explorer
Options
Yes same here my ears fill with fluid & then crust up y is this happening
StephK1
Options

Hey @paddy12 & @adamlee, if you haven't already reported this to our Support Teams and you're based in the UK, please either PM @Sam_UK or get in touch using the contact details in the 'Contact Us' link in my previous comment, and we will be able to get this escalated for you. 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Certainly report if you have skin issues with the Galaxy Buds Pro. I have not  used them , no issue with the Galaxy Buds2 myself.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Yes I have done. My earbuds are getting collected tomorrow so that Samsung can inspect them and try find the cause, my only concern is I'll be without my buds as they were a free gift with my S21 Ultra pre order, I obviously won't be able to use them again without discomfort, I can't get a refund as I didn't pay for them, I can't get a replacement as they'll be the same. What's my outcome going to be?
Ragety
Pioneer
Options
Yes, me too. Had them back in March, not used a lot and when I do not for long.
Now ears weep clear fluid, itch and burn when I use them.
I changed the tips for non Samsung (ones I had been using before no problem) but still the same problem.
It must be the metal contact points or plastic housing
Shame, as I thought they were the best.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ragety: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with your Galaxy Buds Pro. If you're based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and I will be able to get this escalated for you.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes