Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aerobics workout on Samsung health app on phone but not in active 2 watch

(Topic created on: 18-05-2020 11:49 PM)
Comet1
Student
Options

I can't find aerobics as a workout on the active 2 watch. It is on Samsung health. Is there a way to add it? I would have thought the workouts on the watch would match the app

15 REPLIES 15
Paulie24
Samsung Helper
Options
Thanks for the information, that's a quick fix
0 Likes
BluPeach
First Poster
Options

Yes I reset other workouts to aerobics and did not get updated change. 

0 Likes
Alfrabbo21
Student
Options

I misspoke, your calories dont change because your watch already has the accurate count. Calories burned are based off of your heart rate. The different catagories are just there to track your progress based off of your excercises. Think of it like 1 slice of pizza is 350 calories and a 4 oz steak and brocolli are 350 calories..... same calorie intake different meal.

0 Likes
Sarah1125
Apprentice
Options

@Alfrabbo21 wrote:

I misspoke, your calories dont change because your watch already has the accurate count. Calories burned are based off of your heart rate. The different catagories are just there to track your progress based off of your excercises. Think of it like 1 slice of pizza is 350 calories and a 4 oz steak and brocolli are 350 calories..... same calorie intake different meal.

Samsung doesn't use heart rate though. When I select the other workout option from my watch, I burn 20 calories every 5 min, regardless of the workout. Its extremely inaccurate. 

RGill
First Poster
Options

Thank you for posting.  Whilst a shame aerobics or HIT it's not on the watch itself, it did correct the exercise on the app as you instructed. 

0 Likes
sashsob
First Poster
Options
I have the aqua arobics workout as a favourite on my samsung health app but it won't show on my samsung active 2 watch, how do I get it to show on my watch, I can't take my phone in the pool
0 Likes