Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aerobics workout on Samsung health app on phone but not in active 2 watch

(Topic created on: 07-01-2020 07:54 AM)
Comet1
Student
Options

I can't find aerobics as a workout on the active 2 watch. It is on Samsung health. Is there a way to add it? I would have thought the workouts on the watch would match the app

15 REPLIES 15
Robbiek
First Poster
Options

Hi

Having same issue.

I want to add additonal workout options to my active 2 watch but cannot do so.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Chandni
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same problem. How to add aerobics to smart watch?

@Robbiek wrote:

Hi

Having same issue.

I want to add additonal workout options to my active 2 watch but cannot do so.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Livingthedream
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. I do not have a workout that is arm curls only etc but I do have aerobic only workouts and they're no the watch 😬

0 Likes
Julie_the_Dream
First Poster
Options

The same issue, very annoying, considering that I do aerobics only((

Mosarwa
Student
Options

I have the same problem. I have aerobics on the phone samsung health app but I dont have it on the samsung active 2 watch. How do I add it it? I do aerobics more often especially now with this corona virus lockdown. I need to monitor my exercise closely. Please help.

Dianas
First Poster
Options

Same here.  Very frustrating as you know Samsung reads this is and is likely very aware of the issue.  For what it's worth, the aerobics calorie estimate entry on the app is the one exercise that actually comes closest to actual calorie burn as recorded by my HRM.  All the other categories record calorie burn much lower than actual.  So I'd like to be able to use it on the watch while working out.   Come on Samsung! 

Alfrabbo21
Student
Options

@Comet1 wrote:

I can't find aerobics as a workout on the active 2 watch. It is on Samsung health. Is there a way to add it? I would have thought the workouts on the watch would match the app

Hello, what you need to do is click other workout on your watch. Once you are done and it syncs to your phone you can change it to aerobic. It will correct you calories burned based off of what your watch has detected.

kalysias
First Poster
Options

Oh, thanks.  That's helpful.  

0 Likes
Comet1
Student
Options

Thanks. I changed other workout that was synced from my watch to my phone to aerobic, but it didn't update calories or anything. Everything stayed the same.