Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice sought

(Topic created on: 21-01-2020 04:32 PM)
Rachwill34
First Poster
Options

Hi.

Just wondering if there is a workout that I can change on the watch to be comparable with stand up paddle boarding and how do I change it on the watch please? Also the location has not picked up any route a good few times since I picked up the phone for christmas.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Rachwill34: Although Stand Up paddle Boarding isn't represented in the Workout list on our watches, you may wish to look for something that reflects it. I imagine that your arms would be getting a fair workout as you paddle, therefore I recommend something like S Health > Exercise > Work Out > More Workouts > Front Raises/Curls/Eliptical Trainer. You know best regarding what part of your body is working hardest during the workout, so as mentioned it becomes a case of trying to mirror this with the existing options. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

0 Likes
kel1kek
Journeyman
Options

You've got bowling and hula hooping, surly there's room for SUP! 

Largamelion
Student
Options

I agree, paddle boarding is very popular these days. I see more people doing it than kayaking.

Google Fit has it but I prefer using Samsung Health, just the lack of this requires me to use GF instead. 

Braet
First Poster
Options

Yes, please.

Paddleboarding is a big sport.

Sherriclaus
First Poster
Options

Paddle boarding as an option! Pleeeeeease!

0 Likes