Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address for court proceedings

(Topic created on: 22-02-2021 09:51 PM)
receivedpoorservice
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I am really really struggling to get anywhere with the Samsung shop. Despite sending countless emails and spending over 10 hours on the phone, I am still not in receipt of my promised refund.

I would usually initiate a charge back but the credit card provider can only charge the original transaction amount and Samsung took my trade in which they have already recycled. 

Therefore I am left with no option but to take Samsung to court to get the full refund including the trade in + my costs back.

Has a) any one any experience of this and b) does anyone have the correct address to file the papers to?

Thanks all in advance. 

18 REPLIES 18
barry17mb
First Poster
Options

Sunny_side, I simply wonder is it really can be helpful, or not. Any person can protect their rights in the court, and they don't need to be professional lawyers for that, they simply need to know firms, where they can hire them. For example, this site ( weblink: https://federal-lawyer.com/arizona/phoenix-federal-defense/ ), where I could find my own lawyer, when I needed to resolve my lawsuit.

0 Likes
Qe55q700tatxxu
Pioneer
Options

Samsung collected its 2 faulty TVs and 3 months now, no refund 

The worst multinational thieving company. 

Even kebab shops are more professional than Samsung 

Vicky
0 Likes
ViniciusDell
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I want to take Samsung online shop ireland to court.

I am going to the small claims court, but for this I need their address.

Is there any representative in ireland or is it Samsung UK? Or other?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Members_wegFml4
First Poster
Options
  1. Hello
  2. I have the same issue with my earbuds but they refuse to replace it. Instead they asked me for £79. Can you help me with this please?
0 Likes
-Yus
Apprentice
Options
I am having issues too, waiting 20 days for a replacement they keep airing my emails and when in stock they dont even respond. They say the replacement has not been processed for the s22 ultra. Funny thing is whilst i was on call checking stock avaliability i got an email by a staff i rang yesterday saying theres no stock avaliability but on the phone the staff said they have some stock left
0 Likes
-Yus
Apprentice
Options
I am now taking legal advice and will take legal action to stand up for my self as i am in breach of my Consumer rights act
unhappybunny
First Poster
Options
I am taking Samsung to court in small claims UK. As they have lost a soundbar I returned and are now refusing a refund and just keep saying complaint closed.... this is the worst company I've ever dealt with and deeply regret spending thousands over the years with them.
Scoobs222
Voyager
Options
Did any go through with the courts? Its a route I will be taking shortly and would like to know what to expect from those who have already done it
0 Likes
linzo1
First Poster
Options
I have a faulty flip phone. Broken across the fold line.
Samsung pointed out a dust speck mark on the edge of the screen and said it was damaged my me. Hence void warranty.
I can't contest this and they have closed the case.

Phone broke after 3 months into a 2 year contract.

Samsung are lying and cheating fraudsters.

Do not buy the flip or fold phones. They are not reliable.