Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Actvie 2 watch

(Topic created on: 20-02-2022 07:45 PM)
kamalTaher
Pioneer
Options
Wearables
Can someone help me please I haven't got an update on my active 2 and I'm wondering has anyone got one yet I would like to know when active 2 watch will get one so please someone help me out  and does this pollywatch work to remove scratches on the watch 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Jack1547
Pioneer
Options
Wearables
It would be good if it could get some kind of one ui 4 update but it seems Samsung have turned their focus to wear os on their new watch 4 as I haven't heard any news.
0 Likes
kamalTaher
Pioneer
Options
Wearables
Thank you
0 Likes
Benji96
Pathfinder
Options
Wearables

To my knowledge, Samsung announced to focus on newer models, meaning that the Watch3, Active2 and prior models won't receive a Wear OS and/or OneUI 4 update.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Wearables

@kamalTaher: If you have the Active 2 connected to a mobile device via the Galaxy Wearables app, then please open the Wearables app and head to Home > Watch Software Update > Download and Install. While you're here, select Auto Download over Wi-Fi to set up the watch to download available updates automatically when connected to a Wi-Fi network. 

If you're not connected to a mobile phone then, on the watch itself, please head to Settings > General > Update Watch Software. 

0 Likes