Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activities stuck on Fit2 and not syncing

(Topic created on: 09-07-2021 01:25 PM)
Cjh
Apprentice
Options
Recorded a cycle this morning but it won't sync to Samsung health. Have restarted watch and phone (S20), reinstalled Samsung Health and made sure both running latest versions. Hesitant to reset the Fit2 as that will loose the recorded ride!
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@Cjh: Do you have the Fit 2 connected to your S20 via the Galaxy Wearables app? If so, open the Samsung Health app on the phone, tap the 3 lines in the top left > Settings (cog symbol) > Sync With Samsung Account > On > Sync Now. If the issue persists, try unpairing the watch and phone via Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Tap the cog to the right of the Fit 2 > Unpair/Forget, then re-establish the connection and attempt to sync your data once again. Let me know how you get on. 

Cjh
Apprentice
Options
Thanks Andrew. I do have it connected via the wearable app and its been fine for 6 months. Just checked and the sync with Samsung account was on and working so did a manual sync which was fine but no improvement on my activities showing up. Then I did the forget of the Bluetooth connection and reconnected bit also no change. Step and heart rate data are coming across on a sync but the activities seem to be stuck on the watch. Any other suggestions?
Cjh
Apprentice
Options
Having left the devices alone I can see 3 of the 4 pending activities have synced (some test walks) but the 1hr+ ride still hasn't.
DrGrijande
Student
Options

Hi! Same problem here! I have a 3h hike on my Gear Fit 2 that won't synchronize with the Samsung Health app. I have the last versions and firmware on both devices, and I have tried what was mentioned above. No luck. Posterior workouts do sync all right.

Cjh
Apprentice
Options
I have had it happen again a few weeks ago so 3 times in the 6 months I've been using the watch, no resolution offered or updates to address this robustness gap!
DrGrijande
Student
Options

I think I remember it happening a couple times, like two or three years ago (its been a while without working out...). On this occasion, the smartband went out of battery at the end of the workout. But this happened also yesterday and the workout did sync after I charged it...

I guess we won't get a response or any solution then. Shame on Samsung... @AndrewL 😞

0 Likes