Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active2 won't let my BT Radio connect w/ my phone

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 04:47 PM)
MackAttack95
First Poster
Options

Hello! 

I've had my Galaxy Watch Active 2 for a few weeks now. I really don't have much to complain about it. The same time I got my watch, I had a new BT Radio installed in my car. 

I have no issues with my watch connecting to my phone and staying connected. Except for when I'm in my car. If I have my watch with me and on, it'll disconnect when my car trys to connect with my phone. Sometimes my radio will connect and play a song but the moment the song is over my watch reconnects and disconnects my radio. It's gotten to the point my radio refuses to connect/pair with my phone and play anything. It's almost like my watch demands to have top priority over BT and that's frustrating when I specifically got my radio so I could have BT in my car. 

If I don't have my watch with me and I'm driving, my radio will connect and play without disconnecting in-between songs.

My watch will allow both it and my BT headphones to stay connected during my workouts.. 

Is this normal that the Active2 won't allow a BT radio to connect to the phone?  Is there any way I can fix this? 

Going to take my radio back to Best Buy and have them look at it to make sure it's not the radio but I have a feeling it's my watch doing all this BS. 

Thanks in advance for any help. 

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0