Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active2 Automatic activation of the flight mode with Bixby Routines (possible?)

(Topic created on: 01-11-2021 06:35 AM)
Members_IkUsm6E
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I have a Galaxy active2 44mm LTE watch. My workplace has a very bad connection for smartphones and also my watch, so both devices drain a lot of power while work trying to get a signal.

First I wanted to schedule the flight mode (Offline-Mode) for my smartphone. Since this option is not offered by Samsung directly, I built a workaround for my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S10+) with Bixby Routines to turn my smartphone into flight mode when I enter my work's GPS location.

Now I wanted to schedule the flightmode for the active2. Since this function also doesn't exist officially from Samsung, I tried to build another bixby routine to put my active2 automatically into flight mode when I enter the GPS location, but I cannot find out how. My imagination was, that I can use Bixby to open the Galaxy wearables app and then activate the flight mode, but I can only find an option to open the app, not activate a specifiy command.

Does anyone have an idea, what I could do?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
josephjojo
First Poster
Options

Did you end up finding a solution for this? I'd like to schedule flight mode on my son's watch so he can wear it to school, but it's proving difficult.

0 Likes