Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Active Watch Battery life.

(Topic created on: 05-05-2020 07:31 PM)
MrBump
Apprentice
Options

Hi people, I received the Samsung active as part of the buy a phone & get a free watch. Initially, things were great. The battery life was excellent, however now I can barely get 18 hours out of it before it's into power save.  When I look at the battery Samsung health App is top of the leader board for usage. Surely someone can help from Samsung the community.  

Now I know this has been mentioned before, but there's so many threads I opted to start a new one. 

Many Thanks. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @MrBump ,

are you able to tell me what phone do you have the watch connected to? Are both devices software and the Samsung Health app and Samsung Wearable app up to date? 

0 Likes
MrBump
Apprentice
Options

Hi TessM

I'm on the S10 and both the wearable  and Samsung health apps  are upto date.

Many thanks

@TessM wrote:

Hi @MrBump ,

are you able to tell me what phone do you have the watch connected to? Are both devices software and the Samsung Health app and Samsung Wearable app up to date? 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks @MrBump , can you let the watch battery run down to below 50% from a full charge and send me a screenshot of the battery usage? You can get this from the phone by heading into: Galaxy Wearable app > Settings > About Watch > Battery.

0 Likes
Solution
MrBump
Apprentice
Options

Hi TessM.. I've replied, with pictures. Hopefully you can shed light on it. 

Many thanks. 

0 Likes
MrBump
Apprentice
Options

It seems the new watch face was the reason. After uninstalling it, I'm getting a lot better battery life from my watch.  Many thanks. 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's great news, @MrBump! Thanks for letting us know!

0 Likes
milo6
First Poster
Options

i know its unrelated but when was your claim validated and when did you recieve the watch? Thanks and hope you sort it:)

0 Likes
MrBump
Apprentice
Options

Hi,I got validation pretty quickly. The watch took about 40days to arrive.  I found Samsung service  great if you chase it up. 

0 Likes
FlorieJoy
Samsung Helper
Options
Good to hear you got this reolved!
0 Likes