Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Active watch 2 rash

(Topic created on: 21-06-2021 01:49 PM)
Members_sxocVuC
Apprentice
Options
Wearables

I've recently purchased this watch, and ended up with a rash. I've worn many different metal and plastic watches and bracelets before never been allergic to anything. I've not worn the watch since and even a week and half later is still there. It just doesn't seem to leave and I am unable to wear another watch or long sleeves due to it. Although it as got smaller, its super itchy and just won't disappear. The pictures below have been taken a week and half after the rash first appeared. Since then I've not been wearing the watch.  @samsung @samsungwearable

20210616_120132.jpg

20210616_120732.jpg

11 REPLIES 11
jack344
Apprentice
Options
Wearables

Oh its looking very serious you have to care about your skin and try to remove these rashes as more you can visit a centre for guidance about how to clear is from your skin.

0 Likes
Members_XlMOZAb
First Poster
Options
Wearables

This is helpful. My black leather strap caused a problem at first a year ago and I wore watch on other wrist for months. Now it has started again. It is largely because strap is worn and breaking where the buckle is. I was thinking of getting silicon instead as it won't crack like that but perhaps not! 

20210630_230618.jpg

0 Likes