Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Watch 2 Randomly Locks Itself

(Topic created on: 12-11-2019 04:23 AM)
Spyder7
Apprentice
Options

Just bought the new 44mm active watch 2. I've noticed a few issues.

1) That watch randomly locks itself even though I'm active. (Yes the watch is fairly snug, not loose at all.) This locking is super annoying. 

2) Find my phone feature doesn't always work. 

Anyone else experiencing any of these issues or know how to resolve them? I've tried rebooting the watch a few times but the locking issue is consistent. 

7 REPLIES 7
CarlH
Options

Hi @Spyder7. Which phone do you have your watched synced with? Is the software and app up to date?

0 Likes
Spyder7
Apprentice
Options

I have the Note 10+. All softwear is up to date on both the phone and the watch. 

0 Likes
Rlskis
First Poster
Options

Have you figured it out yet? I also have the Galaxy Note 10 Plus and just got the active 2 watch. Based on what I found on the internet, the lock screen comes back on after a certain amount of time. It doesn't say when though. Unlike my other Android watch after unlocking it's based on your heartbeat so when you take off the watch you have to re-enter the pin else is stays unlocked. With the Active 2 I'm going to set it for payments only for when it ask for pin. 

0 Likes
boldi1
Apprentice
Options

Same here. Also with note10+.

Active 2 watch lockes itself randomly, especially during running. And it is not loose at all on my wrist.

0 Likes
Rockchagin
Explorer
Options

Is that the best you can do? Or is ignoring issues your job

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

At January 2021...problem still there...annoying...and I want password lock to protect my data of course. And...annoying to keep the PIN for payments only to work-around the issue. Puff.....

0 Likes
Cummins
First Poster
Options

Hello, I am having the same problem. Have you found a fix for this locking issue? Thanks 

0 Likes