Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active watch 2 overheating

(Topic created on: 25-08-2020 08:25 AM)
Members_wjLLkRD
First Poster
Options

Just had my 2 month old active watch 2 come back from having the motherboard, battery and rear glass replaced after reporting overheating issues whilst using lte. Came back 2 days ago and all it’s done since then whilst using lte is the same but actually now it’s worse. Within a minute it comes up the same message “watch cooling”

to say I’m unhappy is an understatement. 

samsung shop claimed they hadn’t seen the issue before 😂. Playing ignorant doesn’t make the issue go away 🤬. 

think I’ll be sending this back for a refund as I can’t understand why a company as big as Samsung can get away with selling a product that isn’t fit for purpose. Think I’ll be having a chat with the media as this really does need highlighting. 

2 REPLIES 2
crigus
Student
Options

I have the same issue with my brand new Active 2 40mm LTE, bought 1 week ago. The only solution for every customer is to return and refund it, maybe just so Samsung will stop selling this expensive products until they will fix the overheating issues. Otherwise they will lose their good reputation to their customers ! 

McPlot
Student
Options

Same here. I love the watch but I am going to return it because of the overheating issue and the horrible battery life. 

0 Likes