Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Watch 2 HIIT tracking

(Topic created on: 15-01-2020 11:13 AM)
Ingrid253
Journeyman
Options

Hi

I notice that this watch doesn't have a specific HIIT or interval training option on the activity tracking (my training partner has an interval training option on her Apple watch). Is the circuit training option the same as this? This is really important to me as HIIT is my main form of exercise and I need the tracking to be accurate. 

Thanks in advance!

87 REPLIES 87
Stephjkm
Journeyman
Options
I've uninstalled, fitiv closed during 2 workouts yesterday, leaving me with no data at all. How they can charge for such a rubbish app is beyond me
Alisse102
Explorer
Options

100% unacceptable. 

0 Likes
Alisse102
Explorer
Options

I uninstalled as well. Got annoyed with it. 

BrandonFITIV
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the feedback guys. We're primarily an iOS app and are working hard at getting things up to speed on Android. Hopefully you decide to come back some time in the future. 

0 Likes
Milica
Student
Options

Hi! Can you please tell me how did you contact them? I am trying to do the same. I am either doing HIIT or cardio/dance workouts, and none of those are an option... 

0 Likes
Alisse102
Explorer
Options

Contact who? Samsung? They are aware of the issue with the lack of functions, but are not actively doing anything to change it. 

The problem doesn't really lay with the lack of workout options. The problem is that the watch does not factor in your heart rate when calculating calories burned, etc. 

You can  choose any workout option and you will get nearly the same results every time. So its essentially useless in a lot of ways. 

Milica
Student
Options

Yeah, I wanted to contact Samsung.. but now after your explanation everything makes sense. I should have investigated this before I bought a useless watch...

Stephjkm
Journeyman
Options
Same for all of us I think....
me6a7ron
Journeyman
Options

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

Just spoke to rep and he said the best way to get Samsung to add HIIT and listen to your concerns is to call 1-855-795-0509 and select option 4 (for Samsung Health). The development team take the calls very seriously. I requested HIIT and the rep said someone else requested for it a couple days ago. Light them up, people! Let's get HIIT finally on the app. Good luck everyone.

0 Likes
Alisse102
Explorer
Options

Having a HITT function would be great for sure. 

But it still doesn't mean anything if the watch doesn't factor in your heart rate for your results. So....

0 Likes