Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active watch 1 black screen

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 11:22 AM)
Angelrqd
First Poster
Options

Hello friends! Need a help please:

So I went to the pool exercise, put water mode on. Already in the water it went black screen. As it wasn't connected to my phone imagined it could be power.

So I dried it and put to charge. Ok it is on but black screen. Tryed out solutions mentioned in this forum and nothing worked.

Once before it happened and turn it off helped. Was the bright control of screen that went somehow down.

This time nothing works, it is back on and connected to my phone, however I cannot see anything. I look in the wearable app and under brightness there is no control by the phone that could allow I slide brightness up or down... it could be super helpful... My watch just completed a year now and I am very sad that it went black out... actually SAMSUNG is really making me sad, disappointed... I have many gadgets including 2 VR GOOGLES that are useless now and weren't cheap...

Anyway I need help to try to fix it... thanks for any help!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
If you are thinking it is the display dimmed right down maybe hold it under a bright light and if auto dim is on it may brighten the display enough for you to see it ?
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
You wore it while you were swimming, you mean?? Congratulations- you have just knackered your watch!! Water mode DOES NOT MEAN that you can immerse your watch in water. That mode is intended purely to shake off any condensation (mainly from perspiration) that has built up inside. You can try getting it repaired (good luck with that one!!), or buy a new watch.

Unless a watch states that it is waterproof, and specifies a safe depth, NEVER, EVER, EVER wear it when you are swimming, or any other sport involving water.
0 Likes