Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active 2

(Topic created on: 12-05-2021 01:43 PM)
Coracin
Student
Options
Preciso de ajuda! Tenho um Active 2 comprei no BR, ainda está na garantia, mas hj moro na Inglaterra e o touch parou de funcionar. A tela está inteira, não quebrou. Aqui me disseram q não podem consertar pq é tudo diferente, o aparelho é software. O que eu devo fazer? É verdade isso? Alguém.sabe?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Coracin
Student
Options
Need help! I have an Active 2 I bought in BR, it's still under warranty, but today I live in England and the touch stopped working. The screen is whole, it didn't break. Here I was told they can't fix it because everything is different, the device and software. What should I do? Is this true? Anybody know?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Coracin: I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue with your Galaxy Watch Active 2. I can confirm that we offer a regional warranty which is valid inside the country/region that the device was intended to be used in. Due to the above, and software and hardware variances that exist in our devices from country to country, it won't be possible for our engineers in the UK to repair the device for you. To troubleshoot your issue, restart your watch by pressing and holding the Home/Power key and tapping 'Power Off', then press and hold the Home/Power key to power the device back on to see if this helps.