Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active 2 watch gone crazy after latest upgrade

(Topic created on: 13-05-2021 08:00 PM)
Colinday
Apprentice
Options
I applied the latest upgrade to my active 2 watch and was woken up to it going crazy this morning flicking between screens and the touch screen  not working !
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
Have you tried force restarting the watch?
0 Likes
EyeballPaulUK
First Poster
Options
Happened to my active 2. Had to buy a new watch as it was out of warranty. Known fault apparently.
0 Likes
Colinday
Apprentice
Options
I had extended warranty so it's under repair
0 Likes
Pgm100
First Poster
Options
Mine is doing the same flicking from app to app and screen unresponsive
Tried all the usuals factory reset, reboot etc and nit fixed
Anyone know the best way to get fixed if can be, please?
0 Likes
dollarbillx3
First Poster
Options

I was hoping someone would reply with a fix as my Galaxy Active 2 is now doing the same thing.  My screen is completely unresponsive even after using the side button to reboot and the screen is jumping from app to app with accompanying voice.  Unfortunately it is 13 days beyond the 1-year warranty.  

0 Likes
Members_RhAqUWn
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, the touch is not working, or it works by itself, the watch gets hot, and does weird actions by itself. TBH all Samsung products I use, have issues, I bought the best Note, best ear buds and best watch, and all are just *****, the phone wasn't able to make normal phone calls, the earbuds doesn't work properly, having connections issues, and now the watch.. I'm thinking to move to Apple, I would lose all the money I invested in Samsung, but to those who think about buying Samsung products, I strongly advising you to look for a different company.

0 Likes
Betty48
First Poster
Options

My Galaxy is acting in the same manner. Three days ago it registered my resting heart rate at 180 bpm and then began talking constantly about the weather, the # of steps I have taken, etc. I cannot get to settings and have pretty  much given up on it.

0 Likes