Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active 2 stopped working

(Topic created on: 15-06-2021 01:54 PM)
Jmorey
Student
Options

Any help my active 2 stopped working after update. First it wouldn't Bluetooth  to any of my other devices than shut off and will not do anything.  It has been on the charger. I have had it a year and a couple months.  Store purchased it at was little help. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hi @Jmorey, are you using the official Samsung charging dock and USB cable to charge your Galaxy Watch Active 2? Can you charge it for 30 minutes to see if it helps? Also, even if the display is black, can you still pair it with another device with the Galaxy Wearable app? 

0 Likes
Jmorey
Student
Options

Yes I am using original Samsung Galaxy active charger. There is no connection to any Bluetooth.  

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Okay, please make sure that the charging terminals of both the charger pad and the watch itself are clean. If the watch still doesn't charge or doesn't turn on while charging it, there may be a fault with the power/battery. You will need to have it checked by an engineer; one of the agents from Technical Support either on Facebook or Twitter will be happy to book the repair for you: Help & Contact | Samsung United Kingdom

0 Likes
Jmorey
Student
Options

Any recommendations for me living in the US? 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Jmorey: To get the assistance you need in your region, please reach out to Samsung Support US via the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/

0 Likes