Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active 2 not charging

(Topic created on: 12-12-2019 10:31 AM)
Lennie
Apprentice
Options

I have just purchased  the samsung galaxy active 2 watch I had it for 6 weeks it's now not charging. I have restarted the watch but it's still not working has any one any ideas what the problem is

24 REPLIES 24
Milesy
First Poster
Options
Had mine for two yes and it's just stopped charging. I've bought a new charger but watch still not charging. Not a happy bunny....
0 Likes
Kellyyorkshire
First Poster
Options
I'm not sure if mines just not holding charge or its not charging. New charger purchased. I hope its not broken only had it a year. Surely they should last alot longer then that.
0 Likes
First Poster
Options

Mine did the same thing after using it just over 1 year.  I called Samsung and they said I still had a short time left on the warranty, so they got me a return label and I returned the watch and charger.  They emailed me saying that it was no longer in warranty, and they wanted a lot of money to refurbish it (almost the same as a new watch would be).  I replied that they should just send it back to me.  When I received it back, everything worked fine.  I don't know if it was the exact same charger or if the sent a new one.  It continued to work fine for a couple of months, then stopped charging again.  I ordered an aftermarket charger on Ebay; just received it this morning and it will not charge the watch.  I know someone else who has a similar watch, I'll try to charge mine from his charger and see if his watch will charge on my chargers.  Judging from the other complaints, I'll probably end up getting a different brand of watch!

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

Mine did the same thing after using it just over 1 year.  I called Samsung and they said I still had a short time left on the warranty, so they got me a return label and I returned the watch and charger.  They emailed me saying that it was no longer in warranty, and they wanted a lot of money to refurbish it (almost the same as a new watch would be).  I replied that they should just send it back to me.  When I received it back, everything worked fine.  I don't know if it was the exact same charger or if the sent a new one.  It continued to work fine for a couple of months, then stopped charging again.  I ordered an aftermarket charger on Ebay; just received it this morning and it will not charge the watch.  I know someone else who has a similar watch, I'll try to charge mine from his charger and see if his watch will charge on my chargers.  Judging from the other complaints, I'll probably end up getting a different brand of watch!

0 Likes
Taryn85
First Poster
Options

My watch doesn't always want to charge. Sometimes it charges a little then stops and then the battery drains even if its still plugged in. Tried plugging it in in different places. 

0 Likes