Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active 2 not charging

(Topic created on: 06-09-2020 04:47 PM)
Lennie
Apprentice
Options

I have just purchased  the samsung galaxy active 2 watch I had it for 6 weeks it's now not charging. I have restarted the watch but it's still not working has any one any ideas what the problem is

24 REPLIES 24
leofonti
First Poster
Options
same problem after a month
0 Likes
Dragriffin
First Poster
Options

I got the same problem as well. Did the 15min thing. Nothing. How do I fix this? Currently stuck in Russia due to the virus... barely 6 weeks since i got it...

0 Likes
Unhappy123
Explorer
Options
😡 I'm the same mine only happened this morning iv nearly all samsung watches ,im raging I bought this ,cause of charger been so sensitive and also I think it was a scam to buy it saying ecg works ,Samsung 3 brought out now so I'd say samsung active 2 will be forgotten about ,im so mad all these complaints about chargers and nothing done about it ,well a replacement for how long will they work? I'd like to know if you send charger back Do you have to pay for packaging and shipping
0 Likes
AG17
First Poster
Options

Same problem with my 2 month old watch being charged with all the original samsung charging infrastructure. Looking at the number of complaints, it just seems like one more of those Samsung products launched without testing. In my case, i bought it in korea and recently left Korea forever. So i am not even sure the warranty will work. Probably time to throw the crappy product in the bin

0 Likes
Shahlana
First Poster
Options
I started using my watch 2 days ago I charged before using it and I tried to charge it today and it is not working.
it didn't even charge on my galaxy 20 ultra . what should I do ?
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Shahlana 

How long have you had your Watch and where did you buy it from?

0 Likes
Shahlana
First Poster
Options
I unboxed it 3 days ago . charged once before using and that was it . selfridges in London.
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

We would suggest returning the Watch for a replacement.

0 Likes
Jaynesjim
First Poster
Options

My Galaxy Watch Active 2 is 14 months old and just now the watch will not charge.  Judging from what others have shared I suspect that the factory wireless charging unit must have stopped working.  Does anyone know if  Samsung has been willing to replace items like the charger when it is just outside of the warranty period?

0 Likes
Brain2000
First Poster
Options

I just received mine two days ago from Amazon Prime. The dock was dead out of the box. You can tell because the charger will not charge no matter what you do until you power cycle it, and then it will charge for about 5-10 minutes and then stop again until you power cycle it. I was not able to charge my phone until I baby sat it and power cycled the charger about 20 times.

0 Likes