Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

46mm strap length

(Topic created on: 30-10-2019 02:57 PM)
ColshyRFC
First Poster
Options

looking to buy the 46mm watch, but after trying it on in-store, the strap that comes with it is very tight in the last hole. does anyone know if they do a longer strap for this model? ive looked on different sites, but they all seem to be around 9" or less. could do with one a bit longer than that. thank you

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
M17tty
Pioneer
Options

If you're on about the galaxy watch, it comes with a medium and long strap. The long strap is great and I have larger wrists. The medium is too short and isn't any good for me. All the replacement straps only come in medium so beware.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Thanks M17tty i didnt realise my 42mm watch that i purchased 2 days ago came with a longer strap didnt see it in the box, i was finding the fitted one a little small.

If and when the fitted one breaks are the longer ones not available to buy separately?

0 Likes
M17tty
Pioneer
Options

No, I've asked Samsung and they have confirmed that all the replacement straps are small/medium. None come in large which is a joe but they don't seem to care.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Now my screen will not turn on, stays black although i know watch is on. returning watch to retailer i think.

0 Likes