Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100% repeatable bug - heart rate fails to track a few minutes into every cycle / bike workout

(Topic created on: 07-09-2021 07:57 PM)
LaurenceGough
Pioneer
Options

100% repeatable bug - heart rate fails to track a few minutes into every cycle / bike workout

Go and try it anyone from the Samsung team and find out for yourself - I guess something you forgot to do before selling your new watch.

Galaxy Watch 4 BT 46mm classic.

If you perform a manual HR measurement during the workout it resolves the issue during that one workout session but it comes back every time.

Walking and hiking workout modes do not have this issue.

4 REPLIES 4
spickle81
Apprentice
Options

I have a similar issue with the Active 2. I know they have different OS. But it will fail to track my heart rate after I start walking. Good luck on getting that resolved, Also make sure you contact support your watch is only under warranty for 1yr. dont delay.

0 Likes
RegP
Navigator
Options
So mine seems to be because i have have tattood wrists! If i put it on the inside of my wrist where i have a tiny bit of bare skin it works ok, this is a disgrace and prejudice
0 Likes
Jonfhoag
Apprentice
Options
Having those exact same issue during workouts. Please samsung look into this 🙏
LaurenceGough
Pioneer
Options

It's because the HR sensor cannot physically work if you have tattoos. All optical HR devices will have this issue. You'll need to get a chest strap etc.

0 Likes