Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 trouble

(Topic created on: 30-08-2021 08:53 PM)
Gazza40
Pathfinder
Options
I have just got the galaxy watch and the 4g trouble has started. When it's paired to the watch it works fine when I leave phone at home I receive no texts and if I call somebody the phone goes through as a diff number to my phones. 02 have been no help so any help would be great else it looks like the watch will be returned 
0 Likes
Go to solution
28 REPLIES 28
peterskoi
Pioneer
Options
On o2 website or Internet type get a Samsung galaxy watch on 02 in there is a set up page and some information. Plus remember when doing it use data not WiFi that's what I have been told when pairing mobile data over to watch.
0 Likes
peterskoi
Pioneer
Options
On the page is a faqs section worth a read but sounds like 02 have just give you a esim not paired it to your 02 number. Hope it helps and you get it sorted out feel you anger as in same boat but with Vodafone.
Gazza40
Pathfinder
Options
I've reset watch a few times and used same esim bar code no problem. Now it's saying that the esim is in use so can't add to watch lmfao will this ever end. Ringing today to send back it just ain't worth it
0 Likes
peterskoi
Pioneer
Options
Get o2 to remove it and setup again but have the watch reset ready and your mobile data on not WiFi. If after the whole new setup still not working then hang up the gloves but are o2 aware it's a android watch setup not apple watch setup I remember you saying about a apple watch.
0 Likes
Gazza40
Pathfinder
Options
Yeah explained it to them yesterday. Don't think they really know what they are on about to be honest
0 Likes
Gazza40
Pathfinder
Options
Found this don't no weather it will help you as well Screenshot_20210901-084353_Chrome_12939.jpg
peterskoi
Pioneer
Options
Reset watch while calling them get your phone and watch ready for the setup turn your data on not wifi. Now they just have to remove the plan from your account and set it up again but in one number not a separate number if after all that and they still don't understand then get them to get 02 technical support to help. Its a easy setup but the people on the phone are most are working from home and have limited access to system. Or the ability to ask for help instead of help they just do it as its commission for them. But you the customer is left with the issues. I have Vodafone manager on my case as the man removed my sim card from my plan and put it to e sim then set up watch but can't have the two e sims on on device so case manger is involved to fix the issues with technical team. Don't roll over with them and ask for compensation. It's not your fault it is there's. Good luck
0 Likes
peterskoi
Pioneer
Options
Can't go to store that was my first call and he killed my sim card for a e sim. Then phoned as it worked for hour if that. Then phone and watch stopped working and found out the man in store done it wrong and person over phone made it worse. So I have technical support doing it but waiting for a new sim card in the post then they will call me and setup the account again. Like I have said feel your anger its a mess never had a issues with other lte watches but galaxy watch 4 and problems after problems. And its not Samsung fault its the networks fault.
0 Likes
Solution
Gazza40
Pathfinder
Options
Got it sorted just needed a new esim and for them to turn it on their end. Also make sure you data roaming is on on your phone as this needs to be on for it to work. Why do Samsung makes things difficult