Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 trouble

(Topic created on: 31-08-2021 05:07 PM)
Gazza40
Pathfinder
Options
I have just got the galaxy watch and the 4g trouble has started. When it's paired to the watch it works fine when I leave phone at home I receive no texts and if I call somebody the phone goes through as a diff number to my phones. 02 have been no help so any help would be great else it looks like the watch will be returned 
0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28
peterskoi
Pioneer
Options
I'm having the same issue but with Vodafone. All of my other Samsung lte watches have been fine watch 4 classic had issues from taking it out the box. Have you given o2 your eid number not imei number
0 Likes
MiQ
First Poster
Options
Same issues but with EE. Added bonus: when an excercise is active whilst 4G mode is on, the watch "overheats" just stops all functions and goes into flight mode, EVERYTIME. I have factory reset so many times I've lost count, 1st told to do so by Samsung tech over the phone then by EE staff. Going into Samsung store tomorrow if no answer is given its definitely going back
0 Likes
Gazza40
Pathfinder
Options
They ain't no help at all, got someone ringing me today if they can't sort it's going back
0 Likes
peterskoi
Pioneer
Options
Be interesting to see if more people are having the same issue. So that's o2 ee and Vodafone so all the major networks. Has to be someone that can help Samsung just say talk to network provider. Network provider don't have a clue. So pay for lte and only works on Bluetooth. Can see my watch going back soon.
peterskoi
Pioneer
Options
Just make sure your network provider has the right EID number not IMEI number Vodafone put the wrong EID number in mine so fingers crossed in 24hrs will be sorted out.
peterskoi
Pioneer
Options
Here's a update for those having a issue with lte on there watch 4. Make sure your network hasn't put your phone on a e sim as can't have two e sims running same number. Vodafone has turned my sim off and put e sim on so my watch won't work till I get new sim card. Hope it helps. And you may have to reset watch all over again. And remember they need eid number not imei Vodafone keep asking for the wrong information.
0 Likes
Gazza40
Pathfinder
Options
How do you check the sims do you have to ring or can u see on phone?
0 Likes
peterskoi
Pioneer
Options
In phone settings go to connections then sim card manager should show up there if e sim has been assigned then get o2 to send sim card out and watch should work. That's what Vodafone are doing for me as someone did not understand what was being asked. And turned my sim off and esim on.
0 Likes
peterskoi
Pioneer
Options
May also be worth while checking the details on the app in mobile plans and check the same but on the watch and see if the numbers match. But if the watch come from them should have been setup ready. But if you brought from Samsung etc etc then you would have had to give them the information. And best to check if the numbers match up.
0 Likes