Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Videos

Watch our latest videos to take a closer look on the top features and technological innovations of Samsung Mobile devices and appliances.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Community - Superuser Experience (IFA 2019)

ShaneB
Hotshot
Options

9 Comments
AntS
Options

Cheers @ShaneB ! :smiling-face-with-sunglasses::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

A good summary of the great vibe throughout :heavy-black-heart:, and what we did… minus the eating, drinking, and walking (lots of walking… #achyachyfeet)

And anyone else besides me curious about 'Movie Night at 7pm'? Anyone who went to IFA 2019 know if that was an actual thing?

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

We had a great time in Berlin! Lots of laughing, exploring the latest tech and of course the chance to meet the best community :winking-face: 

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Barcelona World Congres early close then we wait to IFA 2020 in China or where we will go the followers to watch new tech as there, to the architectonic museum of art in London can stay all art there exposed as deal meeting to know our devices as logic form to contact directly with sponsors and creating people there and arounded· 🍓

CarloL
Hotshot
Options

This looks so cool, I bet it was lots of fun XD.

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Oh yes, it was! A lot more fun than you can see on camera :winking-face: 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Whilst previously announced that IFA 2020 would be vitual  turns out there will be a physical element, abeit scaled back. 

https://www.whathifi.com/news/ifa-2020-going-ahead-as-physical-albeit-much-modified-event-in-berlin 

DrillersClothing
Journeyman
Options
your display picture is amazing bro..
GinaP
First Poster
Options
Hi, my camera is not working. Can anyone help? Thanks
AntS
Options

Hi @GinaP , 🙂

Can you give us more info? Is it a camera on a smartphone? If so, which phone? And in what way is it not working?