TLDR: try removing the language pack you are using, then downloading it again. I ran into the same problem. It seems that it only affected the language I was using at the time of the update - I was using English (AU) as my main and Espanol (ES) as my secondary. I tried updating languages with not success. I tried bringing English (UK) on as my main language with success. I was about to give up at that point and stick with that language pack (close enough is good enough) but decided to try removing the English (AU) pack, quitting out of settings and coming back in and downloading the pack again. Voila! My preferred language pack is now working again. I need to re-teach it my little language quirks but I'll live with that. I also noticed a number of settings I had previously set were reset to factory (typing sounds and vibration, special characters above keys, etc). I wonder what else this latest update reset on my phone.
... View more