Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordic Community Structure

(Topic created on: 10-01-2021 09:24 PM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi all 🌻

I’m so excited to see that you’ve found your way to our Nordic Community. This is a place dedicated to users from Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland - but of course everyone is welcome! Because of the mix of countries - everyone is encouraged to communicate in English when using the Community.

Since we all are pretty new to this I thought I’d give you an overview guide/map on how things are structured around here, so that you can enjoy every part of the Community to the fullest.

Right now on the Nordic Community we have:

Lounge Area

Chat, articles, news, tips, meet-ups, competitions/challenges, Rules and FAQ's related to Nordic members!

• Community Newsroom (Articles/blogs; news and tips about Samsung products)
  •  
  • Videos (e.g. Samsung product intros; various" How-to's")
  •  
  • Nordic Lounge (For Nordic specific topics and general chat)
  •  
  • News, Rules & FAQ's (e.g. Community Terms of Service; Community Guidelines & a who's who; introduce yourself; Community feedback.)
  •  

UK Discussion Boards

This section links to the UK Community where loads of useful information on products already exists. Go here to ask questions and find solutions regarding your smartphone, TV or another Samsung product or service.

PS. If you use the search function on the product boards, make sure to type in English to get results!

The discussion board consists of following categories:

Smartphones

Mobile Apps & Services

Samsung Pay; Samsung Health; Galaxy Store; Samsung Members; to mention but a few.

Tablets

All Samsung tablets.

Wearables

E.g. smartwatches; Galaxy Buds; Gear VR.

TV

For Samsung TV's.

Audio & Video

E.g. soundbars; wireless speakers, Blu-ray players; Home Theatre/Cinema.

Home Appliances

E.g. washing machines/dryers; fridges; ovens; vacuum cleaners.

Smart Home

SmartThings gadgets, and the connected home.

Cameras, IT & Everything Else

E.g. cameras; laptops; monitors; external SSD.

Accessories

E.g. Mobile and TV/AV accessories, e.g. mobile cases & covers; chargers; SD cards; DeX; S Pen; smartwatch straps; TV stands; wall brackets.

That's it! Go on and explore the Community and let me know if you get lost 💃

// ElinH
48 REPLIES 48
Bobby111
Journeyman
Options

Any clue how could one get ANY response from Samsung customer service in Sweden?

The live chat NEVER works, they don't answer to requests submitted through their own web form and talking on the phone is not an option for me for various reasons. 

I'm quite frustrated by a recent purchase from them (I bought Note 20 Ultra 5G and they didn't send the Galaxy Buds+ that were part of the promotion).  

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @Bobby111 .

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling to get through to customer service, we have had an incredibly busy time causing delays in response time 🙁 I'd advice you to try the live chat again, but if you can't get through please send me a Private Message with your and your order's details, and I'll see what I can do for you. (To send a Private Message: click on my profile here, and then 'send a message'. I don't work weekends, but I'm on here during the day weekdays.)

Hope this will be sorted for you as soon as possible, take care!

// ElinH
Bobby111
Journeyman
Options

At the end I got my case resolved in a positive way. It took quite a lot of time and Samsung customer service might be quicker to respond but at least my trust in the company is now restored. :smiling-face: Thank you!

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Thank you for the positive feedback and for hanging in there. And again, sorry it took a little while - happy we could restore your trust!! Have a great day 😊 

// ElinH
tibsu18
Explorer
Options

Hi 🖐🏼  and all members

It's nice to be here after facing a huge problems to get in to this community. I get an email where was straight link to Nordic community. But when you click that link, that opened 'Samsung Members' app every time. Then I copied that link and open a new tab but then I get note which says that the community can't be reached from my location which is Finland. Next I opened a new tab again but I quickly make it open as desktop site. After I did that, I managed finally get here 😅

Well, now I'm looking around but in the near future I'm going to join conversations about my favorite brand, Samsung!

Hopefully next time I log in it will be a little easier.

-tibsu18,

Finland

-tibsu18
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @tibsu18 and welcome 🤗 We are so happy you found your way here. 

Sorry to hear about the login problems. I know that if you have the Members app on your phone and if you've opened the browser through that it sometimes loops back to the app. Try to reset your history and it might work, if not - I recommend using the desktop version of the Community anyway since it in my opinion works way better!

Check out the Introduce Yourself Thread or any other topics in the lounge, looking forward to getting to know you 🤝

// ElinH
tibsu18
Explorer
Options
  • Hey,
  • @ElinH and Thanks for your advices to access easier to the community site and I'm actually glad that I'm not the only one who has problems to get here 😄
  • And yeah, I was about to go next to introduce myself to this awesome community! I don't know why I get email about this community only a few weeks ago. If I only had known that there's community for Samsung users, and a section for the Nordics, WOW, I would have come here a long time ago! 😍

-tibsu18
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

By the way - I am curious in what email you received info about the Community? This is great news!

We have only been live for a few months, so you are still in the beginning of our journey 🚐

// ElinH
Krystallen
Explorer
Options
Hi