Welcome to the Samsung Community! We want this to be a place where everyone feels free to engage in conversations and share experiences. To contribute to this, please see below guidelines that everyone must follow:
• Respect others. Be kind to others in the Samsung Community, even if you disagree with them. This includes only posting content (or links to content) that is not considered racist, pornographic, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate, threatening or offensive to any member of the Samsung Community or a wider audience or the public. If you see something that violates this rule, please report such behavior to a Moderator/Administrator, and they will look into it.
• Protect yourself. What you post here is public, so be careful not to disclose anything confidential or details that would give others access to your personal information (for example, your password, name, account number or bank card number).
• Attention. The Samsung Community is mainly made up of your peers. Although people share very helpful information here, what is posted here is not necessarily Samsung's position, and may not be the best for your unique situation. Only You are responsible for deciding whether or not to follow the information/recommendation.
• Be law-abiding. We do not accept any discussion of activities that violate the law, including (but not limited to) drug use, hacking, piracy, copyright infringement, or discussion of pending legal proceedings.
• Stick to the topic. Make sure your posts are relevant to the part of the Samsung Community you are in. When a certain topic is being discussed, please do not reply with new or different topics within the same thread. If you have something new to discuss, you are welcome to start a new topic/new heading. Spam, advertising, solicitation or lobbying (or links thereto) are not welcome anywhere within the Samsung Community.
It is also very helpful if you:
• Try searching first. Your question may already be answered! Try entering your question in the search field at the top of each page to see if someone has already asked and/or answered your question.
• Give enough information. When asking a question, try to be as detailed as possible. Include information about the product you are using, software versions (if applicable), what you may have done to resolve your issue, and other information that may be helpful. This will help others to be able to give you more appropriate advice.
By being interactive on the Samsung Community, you agree to abide by these guidelines and the more detailed version of the Samsung Community Terms and Conditions between you and Samsung Nordics and Samsung Community Terms and Conditions between you and Samsung UK. You also agree to follow all instructions of the Samsung Community team who administer the Samsung Community for everyone's benefit. They can be identified by the Moderator title below their username. If you violate any of the rules, accidentally or on purpose, We will edit or delete your post. Any users who repeatedly violate the regulations may be suspended or banned from using the Samsung Community. The Samsung Community team will decide, at its own discretion and consideration, whether someone must be suspended or banned from using the Samsung Community.
We may update these guidelines at any time, so please come back and read them again.