Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom video conferencing

(Topic created on: 18-04-2020 10:22 AM)
DrPepper1
Explorer
Options

Hi all, just bought a UE55RU7020KXXU Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV.  I want to zoom with friends tonight and not sure if I can do this via the tv?  I serached to put it on as an app but cant get it, I t can sign in to account on the internet on TV.  Can anyone let me know if it can be done and talk me through what to do?  Thanks

33 REPLIES 33
tkoo
First Poster
Options

I get the answer and know that mic feedback is a danger. However, I can share video and audio for Zoom from both my iPad and iPhone so think this really should be changed.

Zapika
First Poster
Options

You can plug a speaker to your phone, I've done that a few times that I've needed a higher sound, i haven't tried with Bluetooth (try that) but a plugged speaker definitely works for that situation. 

0 Likes
Sigfried Tivana
First Poster
Options

This is exactly my problem, can someone assist us, my zoom sound cannot plan on the TV it only plays on the phone. But when I'm on youtube the sound plays just fine on the TV.

Neoflash
Journeyman
Options

Just bought the S8 Tab it's a shame that something so basic does not work, I switched from an iPad Pro due to software all was well but this is just a no go. Don't ask me to plug speakers because I might as well plug in the laptop directly to tv. Audio output should be mirrored natively especially when I have a Samsung TV bought within the last 12 months this should be seamless..

0 Likes