Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouTube removal on older smart sets

(Topic created on: 24-04-2018 09:12 PM)
Neveragain
Student
Options

After sifting through all the pages on the threads around this i see Samsung is a absolute joke and completely useless. No loyalty, engineering prowess, pride... You are an embrassment.

And worst of all your company replies are flat out patronisng and heartless to people who paid alot of money for your products

Do you have any idea how large an investment items like this are for your customers? 

Our business TV suffered the same fate as others have and i always assumed a update would fix it... Apparently not.

I will never, ever entertain one of your products again or give your company another penny.You have severly disrespected your customers and insulted people with your unnacceptable reasoning behind it.

As a engineer myself i am disgusted at your incompetence/ problem solving abilities  and will never except your reasoning

BE WARNED FOLKS, SAMSUNG ARE USELESS.BUY ANOTHER BRAND

2 REPLIES 2
paul1111
Hotshot
Options

@Neveragain wrote:

After sifting through all the pages on the threads around this i see Samsung is a absolute joke and completely useless. No loyalty, engineering prowess, pride... You are an embrassment.

And worst of all your company replies are flat out patronisng and heartless to people who paid alot of money for your products

Do you have any idea how large an investment items like this are for your customers? 

Our business TV suffered the same fate as others have and i always assumed a update would fix it... Apparently not.

I will never, ever entertain one of your products again or give your company another penny.You have severly disrespected your customers and insulted people with your unnacceptable reasoning behind it.

As a engineer myself i am disgusted at your incompetence/ problem solving abilities  and will never except your reasoning

BE WARNED FOLKS, SAMSUNG ARE USELESS.BUY ANOTHER BRAND

And if you dare to question or complain on these forums you could be subject to abuse which I have first hand experience of. Thing is I am a customer of Samsungs yet by asking questions which they do not like they try to demonise you as the wicked person. Its outrageous really, but I am stubborn and will continue asking for Samsung to do the right think.

Terrasen
First Poster
Options

Hi,

as I am trying to get my kiss to stop watching YouTube I found out that I can’t delete the app from my Samsung tv.

It’s an emergency for my kids mental health I urge to change it as soon as possible. 

Samsung should not have the power to choose what can I let my kids watch. As even with password they ask to watch and it reminds them of the app.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee allow me to delete YouTube 

0 Likes