Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouTube not playing any videos

(Topic created on: 04-06-2020 03:42 AM)
SukantaMandal
Journeyman
Options

Hi. 

my Samsung TV YouTube app is not working from yesterday. It shows all the contents but when playing it is only giving loading animation followed by a black screen. Done reset YouTube app 4 times as well as the TV. But no use. TV model Samsung UA43KU6470. My internet connection is 25 Mbps and there is no problem there. Even YouTube kids app not playing any videos. Amazon prime working fine. Firmware version of the TV is 1231.1 .

42 REPLIES 42
KritikaJatin
Student
Options

Same problem -Youtube video is not playing on my New Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator RF9780.

Internet is working Youtube is opening but Video is not paying.

Software is also updated.

Internet speed is also 54 mbps download, 61 mbps upload.

But Youtube video is not playing.

@SukantaMandal wrote:

Hi. 

my Samsung TV YouTube app is not working from yesterday. It shows all the contents but when playing it is only giving loading animation followed by a black screen. Done reset YouTube app 4 times as well as the TV. But no use. TV model Samsung UA43KU6470. My internet connection is 25 Mbps and there is no p

@SukantaMandal wrote:

Hi. 

my Samsung TV YouTube app is not working from yesterday. It shows all the contents but when playing it is only giving loading animation followed by a black screen. Done reset YouTube app 4 times as well as the TV. But no use. TV model Samsung UA43KU6470. My internet connection is 25 Mbps and there is no problem there. Even YouTube kids app not playing any videos. Amazon prime working fine. Firmware version of the TV is 1231.1 .

roblem there. Even YouTube kids app not playing any videos. Amazon prime working fine. Firmware version of the TV is 1231.1 .

0 Likes
SlammedZero
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue on my Samsung smart fridge, mostly. YouTube will load up and I can play most all the videos, however, it will not play or load music videos . It's the weirdest thing. 

I also cannot reach my Google Play account through the internet browser. So not sure what is going on. Sure would love a resolution. 

0 Likes
DB02
Student
Options

This is happening to me as well QN55Q60RAFXZA

0 Likes
DB02
Student
Options

@sukantaMandal I just fixed it ... go to YouTube app settings and reset app . Loads again and asks for signing in. (I signed it via my phone, it automatically found it) Now everything is back to normal ! Hope this helps . 🙂

p.S. - I think recently I switched to lan from WiFi and I think connection change on the TV has  something with it.

jchristy2
First Poster
Options

This worked for me. I didn't realize there was a reset option on the youtube application. I was looking for an uninstall option on the tv for the app. Thanks!

0 Likes
GiovanniSoto
First Poster
Options

If you are still having problems with the youtube app still here is what you do 1. Reset the app 2. Connect a existing account to the youtube app 3. Your all set

0 Likes
PraveenaT
First Poster
Options

My Samsung 6 series TV suddenly stopped playing any YouTube videos.

0 Likes
NTCosta
First Poster
Options
Hello everyone, I started having this problem today.
I've tried reset the app, update the TV but all unsuccessful.
the weird part is that if I use the app as a guest the videos will play normally but on my account or my partner's it doesn't get pass the black screen.
0 Likes
Rizzym
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same thing just started happening to me. I have the Samsung Frame. All videos not playing unless I switch to guest account / sign out. Also interesting to note that my own YouTube videos do play through library but no other videos are playing when signed in. 

0 Likes
KawikaATC
First Poster
Options

Same for me. Just started up in the middle of the day. Guest account plays fine, but my actual account only brings up a black screen. No amount of resetting or reinstalling seems to help for more than one video, if at all.

0 Likes