Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youtube issues and constant buffering on 2018 Q7FN with firmware 1310

(Topic created on: 28-02-2021 04:14 PM)
grendy
Apprentice
Options

Hey Samsung! Can you please fix and update your Youtube app and/or firmware so youtube is usable again? A few months ago Youtube app was working fine with 4k resolution videos but now it's basically only 360p videos that work. Not a nice look with a 75" TV. I also have a 2019 cheap Samsung 4k TV that doesn't have this issue, so I basically have to use the cheap one for youtube while the "flagship" TV is unusable.

So can you fix this and fast? This has been going on for quite some time now and getting quite sick of it. Tried to reinstall the app already, didn't work. Tried everything with network settings, didn't work. The issue is with the firmware so nothing more I can do.

8 REPLIES 8
xxs
Journeyman
Options

The 2019 one doesn't have 1310.4 firmware. That's the difference.

0 Likes
daniel4453
Journeyman
Options

BUMP!

0 Likes
Bilux
First Poster
Options

Me too

0 Likes
FinlithwenEU
First Poster
Options

Me too, Q8FN here

0 Likes
sailing_man
Apprentice
Options

Me to q9fn

0 Likes
drwilki2
Student
Options

Bump. Firmware update is no good. Same issue.

0 Likes
FranczRoland
Journeyman
Options

Hello, the problem is still on and when we have the fix ? SAMSUNG do something because this problem have's one year until now and you don't do anything. I have 55Q9FN 2018 and youtube on WIFI 5ghz and 2.4ghz don't play 4k,2k,HDR content on youtube. The problem come's when you make the last update on the tv, it's not the youtube fault and you need to fix this !!!

0 Likes
Shirocz
First Poster
Options

Yeah same here on Q8 .. and support in CZE will tell you to set up DNS or restart smart hub ... useless info as allways. They broke your product with their FW and after few months still no fix... not gonna bother with them again.

0 Likes