Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Your serial number isn't recognised

(Topic created on: 30-11-2017 01:19 PM)
summe247
First Poster
Options

I am trying to register a new TV via https://my-samsung.com/uk/mysamsung/#/register 

but the Serial Number is not recognised "Your serial number isn't recognised"

What should I do?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Splatts
Journeyman
Options

Hey there, i had issues registering for the NowTV entertainment pass, I forgot to note the S/N before i mounted my TV on the wall so i got it off the Settings menu, but it wouldn't work... When i went to tip the box i saw it had the S/N there too, but without the last character, took that off what I was entering on NowTV website and worked straightaway...

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Splatts
Journeyman
Options

Hey there, i had issues registering for the NowTV entertainment pass, I forgot to note the S/N before i mounted my TV on the wall so i got it off the Settings menu, but it wouldn't work... When i went to tip the box i saw it had the S/N there too, but without the last character, took that off what I was entering on NowTV website and worked straightaway...

Srikkanth
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I bought the Samsung UE65NU8000 tv a couple of weeks ago.

I am trying to register for the screen burn warranty and it keeps coming up with the error message that the serial ID is invalid.

i have checked the serial number in the TV settlings and the back of the tv and it’s the same, but still getting the error.

please advise.

Ike Ike
First Poster
Options

Same issue here too.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Srikkanth: I have had a look into this for you, and sadly your TV model is not eligible for the 10 Year Screen Burn Warranty. For more information, please check the Products section of the offer via the link below.

https://my-samsung.com/uk/mysamsung/offers/#/MLYQL2WGD8WHQ/

0 Likes