Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yellow tint on 43 inch frame tv

(Topic created on: 05-01-2022 01:23 AM)
Martin1090
First Poster
Options

Hi , anyone give some advice please . I have a 43 inch Samsung frame tv and now when I’m art mode there is a heavy yellow tint . There us no white at all and the art looks terrible now . When on tv every is fine ? 

7 REPLIES 7
Chiefaja
First Poster
Options

I have a 50 inch 2019 Frame and have the same issue. It's not all the time, but especially when it's darker in the room all whites in art work will look yellow. When watching TV there are no issues

StephK1
Options

Hey! Could you please try a Picture Test on your TV, and see if the issue occurs? You can find this in Settings > Support > Self diagnosis > Picture test > Follow the on screen instructions. If the yellow tint doesn't appear here, it is likely being caused by a picture setting rather than the screen itself. 🙂

0 Likes
Ghoulbeans
Student
Options

I had the same problem and believe I have solved it:

While Art Mode is enabled (picture on the screen, etc) press the up button on the remote to access the Art Mode interface - but now it should have a settings option on the far right side that allows you to manually adjust colour tone and brightness.

No idea why this tab does not show when accessing the Art Mode interface otherwise!

Hope it helps :smiling-face:

0 Likes
DesireeDutcher
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. 
we’ve experienced different “shadows” from a paused show in the past where it burns into the screen and is visible in art mode. But it always fades. 

now I have a giant yellow spot on the right side of the screen not quite from middle to end. And top to bottom darker in the middle. 

ive adjusted the warm and cool as well as the dark and bright and it doesn’t change anything except the overall hue of the screen. The yellow mark is there regardless. So disappointed; I expect more from my frame. This is our third Samsung and I was so excited for this TV. 

Ahump55
First Poster
Options

I have the same. An egg shaped yellow hue in the center of the screen that only shows up in art mode. I’ve had the tv for less than a year. 

0 Likes
Naveen R
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have the same issue. That too exactly on the last day of my warranty (1 year). Half of the screen turned yellow shade.

0 Likes
Will37
First Poster
Options

We have a large oval area in the center that has a yellow tint.   Stands out if the show has white background like snow or clouds.  Tried diagnostics and nothing.    It’s not the whole screen.

0 Likes