Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox One X black screen flickering after boot because of an issue with Samsung UE65NU7092UXXH TV

(Topic created on: 07-12-2020 01:22 PM)
dampi0
First Poster
Options

Xbox One X black screen flickering after boot because of an issue with Samsung TV

Greetings,

So I have been reading for the last few days, because of this particular problem. When I first boot my console after a long period of rest time it either randomly shows black screen or no signal at all. After some time it gets fixed by itself, but then the black screen pop ups randomly during play.

I tried the following:

- Factory reset

- Offline reinstallation

- Power cycling

- HDMI cable change

- Setting the color depth to 4k, 10 bit

- Disabling the 24hz option

- Setting my xbox to both power modes.

Unfortunately , none of these worked, I was just about to assume that it is just a faulty Xbox, when I decided to try and power cycle my Samsung TV. For my surprise, the problem immediately disappeared.

So this problem comes when I stop gaming and turn off the tv. For example, when I try to switch the Xbox on after a couple of hours or the next day, the problem appears again and I have to power cycle my Samsung TV.

The other workaround is to switch my Xbox to 1080p, then these issues do not appear at all.

Does anybody know if there is a fix for this? I have never experienced such issues with my PS4 on the same TV.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0