Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service i have ever witnessed - they have no loyalty

(Topic created on: 09-12-2022 11:45 AM)
raxxy1
Apprentice
Options

Samsung is the worst customer service I have witnessed in my life and they don't care about there customers or even the loyal ones who have spent lots of money with them.

I've had to take 3-4 days of work which i don't get paid for  so they can deliver the day REQUESTED for.
So i ordered the OLED S95B for my brother who is disabled was his 50th.

I used the 15% code Samsung gave me for my birthday, i thought that's nice of them, so i added a dryer is well.

So this was all meant to be delivered for the 11/11/22 so i could give my brother a really nice surprise.

I had loads of people round my house giving presents etc but these guys never even showed up with the TV, only the dryer, which was so embarrassing for me, my brother did not say nothing but i could see he was upset just like i was.

So then they changed date to the 25/11/22, i said thats to late, instead they delivered on the 22/11/22, so i unpacked and started setting up the TV, then the next min a massive line was going through it and my brother just looked at me and said another surprise hey.

So now we have been without a TV, they emailed me and can you believe just offered me £50 compensation and said you can take that right back to management as i think thats bang out of order when i lost £700-800.

So now im just waiting to see what they come back with, if not good enough i shall take my refund and never buy a Samsung product again.

You have to call and email so many times and they keep passing the buck and have to repeat to every staff member and security details which is so draining.

4 REPLIES 4
raxxy1
Apprentice
Options

They need to bring back the UK consumer TV programme Watchdog back and let them know how they treat there customers.

0 Likes
raxxy1
Apprentice
Options

Francine Kiana P. (Samsung)

Nov 29, 2022, 17:23 GMT

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for getting in touch with the Samsung Shop Team. Your Reference Number is *****.

I appreciate you getting back to us. I understand that you would like to request an increase for the compensation that was offered, and we are sorry to hear that what happened with your order has caused major inconvenience on your end. Please know that we will take this as an opportunity to strive at least 100% satisfaction for our future transactions. Your feedback has helped us to see our customer's side in terms of the inconvenience that our service may have caused you.

We can proceed with increasing the offered compensation up to £60. But please know that this would be the maximum amount we can now provide you. Let me know if you are ready to receive the code. 

I hope I've helped answer your query. 

Kind regards,

Samsung Shop Support Team

0 Likes
raxxy1
Apprentice
Options

100% satisfaction for our future transactions? that was said last time is well and same issue.
Just give me my compensation and refund.

0 Likes
raxxy1
Apprentice
Options

WHERE IS MY COMENSATION

0 Likes