Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst after sale support I've ever came across

(Topic created on: 16-06-2022 07:44 PM)
BiancaB1
Journeyman
Options

The fact that Samsung's after sales support is so bad makes me never want to buy Samsung ever again. The products are good until it breaks, then you're stuck with the broken stuff. Owned a Samsung TV now for a total of 6 weeks, of which I couldn't use it for 3 weeks because its broken. Samsung is just OK with it leaving me and my broken TV in peace, despite the fact that I'm begging them daily to come and collect the broken TV and give me my money back. There's absolutely no way to het it escalated, no email adresses to officially complain just nothing. They don't care about their customers to them its just about the money

9 REPLIES 9
FoxyThePirate
Pathfinder
Options
It happens to me
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@BiancaB1: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered an issue with your TV, as this is certainly not the experience we want our customers to have. Please be aware that the returns window for newly purchased products is 21 days from the purchase date, so if you reached out to us after that period then it won't be possible to arrange a refund/replacement. Our warranty is repair based, so we can troubleshoot the issue for you and look for a solution, and if one can't be reached then an engineers inspection can be arranged to bring the device back to working order. 

With the above in mind, please can you confirm the model number of your TV (located on the sticker on the back of the device, or in Settings > Support > About This TV) along with a description of the issue you're facing, and us mods and the rest of the Community can troubleshoot the problem with you. 

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
If it is guarantee They have to go through a process of sending a engineer. they see if it can be fixed or needs replacing. then if a refund is agreed it takes 30 days for the refund to come through
G G
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
So what happened to the warranty of the product, if the product is faulty who is responsible?
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
What tv is it?
G G
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
The manufacturer but they will always try their best to avoid doing anything for the customer and blame the issue on them
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
FACTS.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
But surely if a brand new television breaks within 3 weeks of purchase they should replace the TV instead of sending round a repair man to have a look a the television set.
How times have changed.
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Its just the way it goes it needs to be tried to be fixed first. You could always give the company you bought it from a go and say it is not fit for purpose or try getting your money back with your credit card company
G G
0 Likes