Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Speaker Manager

(Topic created on: 07-03-2017 08:19 PM)
Jassa
Student
Options

Hello Folks . I was wondering if anyone can help me here

I have a Samsung Series 6 55UK61000 tv .It's threee months old 7 I have just bought a  Samsung HWJ6000R curved soundbar . I have tried ,and in doing so, discovered that the Wireless Speaker Manager option on my t v is 'grayed 'out .When I tried to find the t v set with the sound bar for a wireless connection it fails to sync. I think ,due to the failure of access to the  Wireless Speaker Manager on the tv menu , that there is a problem with the t v . I wouls appreciate any assistance out there

Ta

11 REPLIES 11
CosminC
First Poster
Options

this post fixed the issue - https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/audio-video/no-surround-sound/td-p/156686

what you need to do is to go in your router settings and change the channel for the 5G network. Mine it was 112 and I've set-it up to 44 and now it works fine! 

0 Likes
Aakash
First Poster
Options

Hello @Jassa , @CosminC , @JPG81 , @Coolraiaan , @Blueyes4u33 

I had the same problem from past year. I tried several options. Finally, had it working today. Here is how it worked out for me:

Settings > Sound > Expert Settings > Sound Mirroring > Off.

I had sound mirroring On, which was stopping me to choose this option.

So, sound mirroring is used if you want to use a TV as a speaker after connecting Bluetooth from a mobile. But you need to turn it off to connect the wireless speakers to the TV.

You can check that for yourself if it works for you.

Thanks,

Aakash 

0 Likes