Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Wireless connectivity on new QLED TV

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 06:45 PM)
LeoJ1
Journeyman
Options

While trying to set up a wifi connection, my new Samsung TV QE32LS03TCUXXU asks me to "enter the password for Fritzbox" (printed on the base of my computer's broadband router), then refuses to accept it, using the different phrase that "the network password entered" is incorrect. Does it want the router's password or some other password relating to my "network"?

I've reset and repeated this procedure many, many times, and failed to get any guidance from Samsung Support via chat or its live barely audible non-English helpers. Advice welcomed.

0 Likes
Go to solution
12 REPLIES 12
LeoJ1
Journeyman
Options

Disaster! With my question above, I thought I was simply completing the options for receiving services on my new TV - an extra bit of luxury. What this wireless connection has now done is to wipe out most of my regular terrestrial TV channels, which now report "No Signal". They are my main source of viewing through a regular aerial. There seems no way to undo the wireless options newly added, so it looks like I might have to reset my TV to factory settings and start all over again! Technology eh? Bring back clockwork.

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Oh no what a nightmare they dont make anything easy. Maybe a streaming stick is your easiest option
G G
0 Likes
LeoJ1
Journeyman
Options

Final straw: When trying to "Reset" it asks for "your PIN number". Where on earth do I find that? Nowhere in the manual.

And as for a streaming stick I've no idea what one of those is! But thanks.

0 Likes