Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wind noise at low volume QE50Q60TAUXXU

(Topic created on: 14-04-2021 04:11 PM)
Robhnz
First Poster
Options

A known issue. Terrible wind/gurgling noise when at low volume. QE50Q60TAUXXU

Ive wasted several hours on the phone and 6 weeks talking to Samsung. 

Waited for a usb for 4 weeks that never turned up, various emails that never turned up that would contain a download link and finally after several chasing calls they emailed me a link to a software update and the links is invalid. 

Has anyone got this file/usb? Can you email me it. Samsung are a waste of space. I wish I bought this Shi* TV from John Lewis because I could take it back no questions asked. 

£700 wasted. It makes me angry watching it. Owned 3 months and over half of that I've hated it. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

FWIW the file is here 50" Q60T QLED 4K HDR Smart TV (2020) | Samsung Support UK

but there haven't been any  updates this year.

0 Likes
Robhnz
First Poster
Options

I've tried that. It dosent unzip. Another faulty file from samsung that dosent work. 

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

There are 2 file there. Did you try the windows one which is an exe file?

0 Likes
Robhnz
First Poster
Options

I download both. Neither unzips. I have a Mac. Have a go yourself? Be interesting to see if it works for someone else. 

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I used 7Zip,it unzipped said there was an error in the header which is no issue but it said there was an error in the .mad file which I guess is the update. I can't do it right now but I'll check out the Windows file in the morning. Not sure why it would be an exe file. Perhaps it generates an update file? I'll let you know.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
Robhnz
First Poster
Options

When I get back home in a few hours i'll get on to that link straight away. Cheers! Just on my phone at the mo. 

0 Likes
Robhnz
First Poster
Options

Thanks again for the link, however the TV detects the usb and checks for an update and then says no updates available. 

My tv is on 1460....  the update on the usb is 1460.9

The usb is labeled correctly in the root of the usb, 

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm sorry that didn't do the job.
0 Likes