Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White Flash

(Topic created on: 21-06-2020 07:43 PM)
Neilyboy72
First Poster
Options

TV has started getting an intermittent white flash, only for a second, only does it when using Fire TV or Freesat, was resolved previously by a software update but back again!

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Neilyboy72 

What's the model code and software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV. For older TV's go to Menu > Support > Contact Samsung.

0 Likes
StungBySam
Explorer
Options
Have the same exact problem and the technician came out to my home multiple times unable to witness. With much fanfare and multiple posts on different platforms, Samsung sent a brand new updated TV. There are no taxis, patches or other options. I will never… I mean never, purchase another Samsung device again!
0 Likes
timstack709
Explorer
Options

Have the same issue with my QN55Q7FAMFXZA (2017 model) See with any HDMI device which for me is TiVo and PS3. Had 2 techs out and said tv was fine because they did not see the flashes when they were here. Would never buy another Samsung TV again!!! Obviously a software issue with all 4k 2017 models.

0 Likes
Neilyboy72
First Poster
Options

Hi there

Nit sure why, but I have just seen this message.

Model: UE55MU7000

software: T-Krmdeuc-1280.5, BT-S

0 Likes
Neilyboy72
First Poster
Options
How old was your TV ?
0 Likes
StungBySam
Explorer
Options

I had nothing attached to it. Just a POS TV. I've boycotted ALL Samsung Products as did my entire family and FACEBOOK FAMILY 

0 Likes
StungBySam
Explorer
Options

Brand new!  Started immediately out of the box. Dealing with SAMSUNG is a joke and NIGHTMARE. NEVER PURCHASING SAMSUNG again!!!

0 Likes
StungBySam
Explorer
Options

I don't have it anymore because Samsung picked it up and delivered a brand new newer version/different model/normal TV

0 Likes
Neilyboy72
First Poster
Options

Mine has been doing it since new, went away for around 6 months. Apparently it's a software caused issue, but obviously with various updates going on, the glitch came back. 

0 Likes