Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White flames? from bottom of MU6400 screen

(Topic created on: 14-11-2022 02:16 PM)
Mikrt
Journeyman
Options

A few weeks ago a small flame type thingy appeared at the bottom  left of my screen, now I have another bottom centre of screen.

I have a 55", and my sister, who bought a 49" MU6400 at the same time as me had the same problem.

She was lucky in that she was still within her 5 year John Lewis warrantee, and got it sorted, while I'm now a few months outside.

When I bought it in 2017, it cost £879, and I would have expected the screen to last longer than just over 5 years.

How long should the screen be expected to last in a domestic situation (It's been on the wall - unmoved since it arrived)?

TIA 

2 REPLIES 2
AsadM
Options

Hi @MikrtI'm sorry to hear about your experience. If you are based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and we will be able to get this escalated for you. If you are based outside the UK and Ireland then please reach out to the relevant support team in your region for further assistance. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

Mikrt
Journeyman
Options

Thank you Asad, will do 👌

0 Likes