Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Model Should I Buy? Confused!

(Topic created on: 25-07-2022 10:00 AM)
JohnConfused
First Poster
Options

I am looking to buy a new Samsung TV but am confused as to differences between various models particularly give the difference in price. Can anyone offer any advice as I don't want to pay the extra if I won't get any benefit. We will mainly use the TV for watching movies (inc. through Netflix).

I have been looking at the following models because they are exceptionally thing and the TV is to be wall mounted.

LED models.

UE43AU8000KXXU / UE43AU9000KXXU / UE43BU8000KXXU

QLED models.

QE43Q60AAUXXU / QE43Q60BAUXXU / QE43QN90AATXXU

Thank you.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
One thing to be aware of, while Samsung TVs are great, the smart features are poor. LG interface years ahead.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi @JohnConfused The QLED tv's will basically produce better picture quality/contrast ratio ,more accurate colours and greater peak Brightness and these models are better for HDR. The Quantum Dot Technology adds an extra layer of tiny particles whereas LED's use light emitting Diode.

However the LED whilst nor as impressive will be fine for some, it depends on needs and budget.

Further detail in this article http://www.differencebetween.net/technology/difference-between-led-and-qled/

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes