Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Where is S95B MICROPHONE ?

(Topic created on: 11-02-2023 07:04 AM)
redtees
Journeyman
Options

Setting up a new 65" S95B.  I can't for the life of me find the microphone on/off switch.  I've looked closely all along the bottom of the TV.   It's not behind the Samsung tag.

(I did find that you can turn the TV on by pressing by the remote eye. LOL)

Thank you.

Go to solution
15 REPLIES 15
redtees
Journeyman
Options

I just never saw it there.  It is sooo small.  It must be on because I can use the mic on the remote.  I wish Samsung had noted that in the specs.  Whatever made you find this old thread?

Thanks again for your help.

0 Likes
Bluesmooth
Apprentice
Options

I called Samsung  and no one  could tell me where it was. I found it on my own. Then I said someone  else may be looking  for it and then I did a Google search  to see If I can help. You don't need the remote anymore.  If  go to setting and put the voice on Bixby  you can just say out loud  Hi Bixby  put it on xyz or Hi Bixby  what's the weather  for this week

0 Likes
redtees
Journeyman
Options

Thanks again. Muchly appreciated. 

0 Likes
Rhwho
First Poster
Options

Brilliant!  I have been looking for this since November 22 but it really is tiny. I actually can't work out which is the button though! Is it the even more tiny one on the left or the one that looks like two small lights? 

0 Likes
sonicsinfonia
Apprentice
Options

I have a problem where since a software update last week Bixby has stopped activating after the set has been off for more than about an hour.

I thought it might be to do with the Auto Power Off setting (which was 4 hrs) so changed that to OFF but it makes no difference. Bixby is set to Stay on in Standby.

I found a little button under the screen half way across which is a control button to access some of the settings when you don't have a working remote. Is the microphone switch different from that? I wish they'd made the stand so that the sound bar would actually slide under the TV instead of sticking out in front. I wondered whether that was covering up the microphone but don't think that's the problem as it works fine when the TV is on.

0 Likes
sonicsinfonia
Apprentice
Options

A system reset seems to have resolved the issue of Bixby not responding after the set has been off overnight.

0 Likes