Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my TV

(Topic created on: 09-01-2021 04:48 PM)
WheresmyTV
Apprentice
Options

I ordered a TV with Samsung for my family for Christmas on the 12th December 

I am still waiting for it with only emails saying we are dealing with your request????  
this is a very poor service all I wanted was a TV for my two boys to watch at Christmas 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @WheresmyTV 

That's not what we like to hear. Did you receive any further information regarding this?

WheresmyTV
Apprentice
Options

no nothing 

my wife has spoken to Martin Lewis and they have said give it till Tuesday 12th January then it’s been a clear month and we will highlight this to every avenue possible. As we have tried and tried with the Samsung support team 

what do we do ? We had one response to say take your money back followed by an email to say product in stock and now reduced in price ! Bit of a kick in the teeth since we are still waiting and they have our money 

0 Likes
WheresmyTV
Apprentice
Options

Still waiting!!!!

was again back in Stock yesterday and again nothing 

very disappointing 

your service is the worst in the world !!!!

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Have you spoken with the Online Shop Team, @WheresmyTV? They can be reached on 03307 267 467. 

0 Likes
WheresmyTV
Apprentice
Options

Hi Carl

appreciate the quick response

I have many times and all I’m told is that I will receive an email when it’s on its way but I receive one to say it’s in stock and nothing else ????

I've been on many forums and I am getting the same feedback that Samsung service is very poor

it’s been over a month now and I today contacted BBC watch dog and they are now looking into it as there have sadly been many complaints.

all I want is the TV I paid for at the beginning of December I’ve even offered to pay more for any upgrade ?????

0 Likes
WheresmyTV
Apprentice
Options

So an update 

it finally arrived today over a month after ordering 

mom very unhappy with the customer service which has been nonexistent with only poor templates replies to my emails I’m still waiting for someone from complaints or a senior person to call me or email. All my experience has now been passed to a third party to be highlighted that if you buy from Samsung don’t expect a first second or even third rate service!!!!

0 Likes