Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I report unacceptable support by Samsung Greece?

(Topic created on: 11-08-2017 09:01 PM)
blugosi
First Poster
Options

Among many other Samsung products in our home, I own a 55JS9000 TV since the end of year 2015. A few months ago, a white spot the size of a matchbox appeared on the screen so I called Samsung support in Greece about it.

Their technician confirmed that it was a failing panel and arranged to pick the TV up for repairs, namely a change of panel and its inox bezel. 

They picked the TV on June 15th, ensuring me that they would return it in five working days.

Six working days later they called me to let me know that they didn't have a panel so they ordered it from Germany. The TV was returned to me nine working days after they picked it up, but I soon realized that there was a big dent on the inox bezel and a gap between the bezel and the frame.

The Samsung technician came home and let me know that the TV had probably been damaged during transportation and told me they would take the TV back for repairs and they would return it in three working days. 

They took eight days before they called me to let me know that -again-  they didn't have some spare parts, namely the main board!

I realized that there had been some serious damage to the TV, probably by incompetent technicians and demanded a replacement under factory guarantee.

After dozens of phone calls they returned the TV on July 27th, but now the remote controls are not working. I must operate the TV from the joystick in the back.

Two weeks ago Samsung Greece told me they would be replacing the TV with a new one and I haven't heard from them since. They do not return my calls, they do not commit to specific dates, they refuse to connect me to any of their supervisors.

I even emailed their CEO, with no luck.

It has been almost two months since they picked up a working TV for repairs and I am still begging them.

Is there a way to complain about this disgraceful behaviour to a loyal client to somebody in Europe where they would react somehow?

I would appreciate any pointers!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TracyR
Options

Hey @blugosi

You would have to reach out to Samsung Support in your region for further assistance on this. 

You can find all of the information on our GLOBAL contact page.

:womanhappy:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
blugosi
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the tip. Nevertheless , I am looking for a European Samsung contact.

Samsung Greece is simply ignoring me. I had no intention to,  but eventually I will have to sue them.

It is a shame that Samsung Global does not keep an open channel for customers who need to complain about a local distributor.

0 Likes
CarolinaW
Voyager
Options

Hi @blugosi! Did you manage to contact out Support in Greece? Has the matter been resolved yet?:robothappy:

0 Likes